The LoveGifts Blog
- The Easter Bunny's Favourite Gifts Posted on 18th March 2020
Did you know, here at GiftPup we have recently expanded our pet gifts to not only include more options for your favourite pupper, but also to treat your cat, horse, or even bunny!
- Best Gifts for Spring Birthdays Posted on 11th March 2020
Spring has almost sprung, and with longer days and brighter nights on the horizon, it's the perfect weather for all of those with a Spring birthday to head out and celebrate in the warming air.
- Best Ways to Spend Mother's Day Posted on 4th March 2020
Now that we're officially in March, Mothering Sunday is on the horizon, so why not skip the chocolate and flowers, and get Mum something truly special this year?
- Engagement Party Ideas Posted on 26th February 2020
What is a more romantic way to celebrate Valentine's Day than by getting engaged to the one you love? In fact, around 10% of proposals occur on Valentine's, making it one of the most popular days to get engaged (alongside Christmas and New Years). But how do you celebrate once the excitement has settled?
- Birthday Gifts for Kids Posted on 19th February 2020
Kids can at times be incredibly difficult to buy for; not because you don't know what they want, but rather because what they want can often change on a daily, or even hourly, basis.
- Best Ways to Celebrate Galentine’s Day Posted on 12th February 2020
First things first, what is Galentine’s Day?
Galentine’s is celebrated on the 13th of February and is a day for celebrating your friends (regardless of their relationship status). First created by Leslie Knope in Parks and Recreation back in 2010 as a day of women celebrating women, it has since been adopted as a day of friendship and the celebration of platonic love. This day now become increasingly mainstream, with companies increasingly promoting Galentine’s (or Palentine’s) day.
- Last Minute Valentine’s Date Ideas Posted on 5th February 2020
So, we’re now officially in February, and all the restaurants are fully booked for Valentine’s Day. However, there are still a whole host of great dates that you can go out on without the need for advanced bookings.
- Top 10 Valentines Gifts For Her Posted on 29th January 2020
As Valentine's day appoaches, you may be wondering what to buy for the woman in your life. Chocolates and flowers are both good safe bets, but what if you want a gift that will really WOW her?
- Top 10 Valentines Gifts for Him Posted on 22nd January 2020
Men can be notoriously difficult to buy for, especially when it come to Valentine's Day. That's why, this year, we've done the hard work for you.
- Top Gifts for Holiday Engagements Posted on 15th January 2020
The holidays are an incredibly popular time for popping the question, whether you have friends that woke up to an engagement ring Christmas Morning, or maybe they decided to 'ring' in the New Year by proposing amidst fireworks and choruses or Auld Lang Syne.
1-10 of 69